The Dreammaker™ is a scientifically proven sound and light sleep aid that helps baby to sleep better by simulating ideal sleep conditions, rather than stimulating baby. Developed with a world-leading sleep laboratory and sleep scientists at Northumbria University in the UK, the Dreammaker™ is a unique, patent-pending device that features pink noise, red light and pulsing glow settings to relax your baby and encourage them into a deeper sleep for longer
• The scientific way to sleep better: Developed with sleep scientists, this sound and light sleep aid relaxes your baby, encourages them into a deep sleep and prolongs the length of their sleep.
• Pink noise: Mimics the natural sounds of the womb and encourages baby to fall asleep faster, deeper and for longer as it provides them with a comforting, familiar and more natural background noise.
• Red light: The soothing red light encourages the production of melatonin, the sleep hormone and is minimally stimulating so won’t disturb baby (or you) once asleep.
• Pulsing glow: The rhythmical pulses of soft light mimic the slow, deep breaths of baby’s relaxed breathing rate which calms baby and helps them to drift off to sleep.
• CrySensor: Integrated CrySensor technology detects baby’s cries through the night and automatically switches the device back on play your choice of light and sound settings to soothe baby back to sleep.
• Easy to use: To power the device on and off, simply double tap the ring on the top of the product. Once on, simply select the light, sound and pulse settings to suit your preferences.
• USB powered: Mains powered by a USB Type C cable (1.2 m length) and adaptor plug*. The device must be connected to the mains to function. *Plug not included but the cable is compatible with most USB plugs used as phone chargers.
• Sustainable packaging: To help reduce our environmental impact, our Dreammaker™ sleep aid is packaged in plastic-free and 100% fully recyclable cardboard packaging.